Rite Aid - DBF's card
- 2 Physician's Formula Concealers - $7.25 and $6, BOGO 50% sale ($6 item was $3), used two $5 printables (no longer available) and got back $5 UP (WYB $20) = $4.75 profit *This deal is tracking and I'd bought two other items the other day towards this
- Little Noses $3.99 (20% discount price, $4.99 reg price), used $1 coupon (3/27 SS), got back $3 UP and will get back $1 (SCR #28, Limit 2) = $1.01 profit
- Lysol Wipes $2.50, used $1.50 coupon (once you "Like" them, click on "Get Coupon" on the left hand side to print it) and $1 RA coupon (April Video Values) = FREE
- Dry Erase/Bulletin Board $7.19 ($8.99 reg price)
- Used $3/$15 survey coupon and $6 in UP's, total was $2.65
I'm going to put up (and by "I", I of course mean da wonderfully-handy boyfriend) the bulletin board next to my desk. I plan to use it to hang up coupons/rewards that I don't want to forget about and write notes and reminders to myself.
Second RA store - did this on my card -
- 2 Physician's Formula Concealers - $6.95 and $6, BOGO 50% sale ($6 item was $3), used two $5 printables (no longer available) and got back $5 UP (WYB $20) = $5.05 profit *This deal is tracking and I'd bought two other items the other day towards this
- Lysol Wipes $2.50, used $1.50 coupon and $1 RA coupon (April Video Values) = FREE
- 3 Chef Boyardee cans $1.25 each - what can I say? When the schnecken beckons! (name that movie!) And yes, there are only 2 in the pic b/c I wolfed down one for dinner
- Used $3/$15 survey coupon, total was $1.41
- 4 Gas X Prevention (20 ct) $4.99 each, used four $4 coupons (12/12 SS) and $2 Walgreens coupon (took off $2 per item, monthly booklet) = $4.04 profit
- NasoGel Drip Free Gel Spray $4.99, used $3 peelie coupon and got back $5 RR = $3.01 profit
- 3 Scotch Magic Tapes $1.99 each, used three $1 coupons and B1G2 free in-circular coupon = $1.01 profit
- 3 Dr. Scholls for Her Arch Support Insoles $6.99 each, used three $2 coupons, $2 Walgreens coupon (took off $2 per item, monthly booklet) and got back $8 RR (WYB $20) = $0.97 for all three
- Russell Stover Candy $0.39
- Total was $6.44
Turns out that since the cashier inputted the $2 WAG coupon as a manufacturer's coupon, it ate up my last coupon-less item (Russell Stover) which is why the RR was beeping. The manager was great as well and gave me back $2 cash. I was all set to leave, when I realized I'd only received one RR - for the Neilmed. I showed the manager the Dr. Scholls deal in the circular and he refunded $8 on a Walgreens gift card for me - how great is that?
So Cliff Notes version - stay away from the Dr. Scholls deal unless you have some patience and a super friendly store. Or at least, stay away from the hidden arch support insoles. Has anyone had any luck with a different kind of insole?