Good news - both the Physician's Formula and household cleansers deals are tracking! This means you can make your purchases over several transactions and you'll still get your UP's. Also, even though the circular says the cleansers deal is limit one, my receipt lists my purchases above and beyond $30, so its gotta be more than that. RA might crack down and change this at any time though.
Rite Aid - first store
- 4 Physician's Formula Eye Liners $6.95 each, BOGO 50% off so half were $3.47, used four $5 printables (no longer available) and got back $5 UP WYB $20 = $4.16 profit
- Got2B Styler $5.19 ($5.99 sale price, $6.49 reg price so I got the 20% discount price b/c that's greater), used $2 coupon (April All You magazine), $2 RA coupon (April Video Values) and got back $2 UP = $0.81 profit
- Little Colds/Fevers $4.99, used $1 coupon (3/27 SS), got back $3 UP and will get back $1 (SCR #28, Limit 2) = FREE/$0.01 profit
- 8 Air Wick Aerosol Cans $1.69 each, BOGO sale and used four BOGO coupons (expire today 4/17 from 3/6 SS or 4/17 SS, cashier took off $1.49 for each) = $0.80
- Febreze Noticeables $2.49, will submit for TMF rebate = FREE
- Duracell AA Batteries $2.99, used $1.50 coupon (4/3 P&G) and $1 RA peelie coupon = $0.49
- 2 Purex Crystals Fabric Softeners $5.99 each, BOGO sale, used two $2 coupons (3/20 RP) = $1.99 or $0.99 each
- Used $3/$15 survey coupon and $1 purchase coupon (April Video Values), total was $10.64
- 2 Physician's Formula Concealers $7.65 and $6, BOGO 50% off so second was $3, used two $5 printables (no longer available) and $2/$10 Go Green RA coupon (April Video Values) = $1.35 profit and gave me $11.49 towards my next $5 UP (WYB $20 worth)
- 10 Air Wick Aerosol Cans $1.69 each, BOGO sale and used four BOGO coupons (expire today 4/17 from 3/6 SS or 4/17 SS) = FREE
- 4 Purex Crystals Fabric Softeners $5.99 each, BOGO sale, used four $2 coupons (3/20 RP) = $3.98 or $0.99 each
- Used $3/$15 survey coupon and $1 purchase coupon (April Video Values), total was $0.52 *Should have held onto my $1 purchase coupon. My total was too low to use my 5th Air Wick BOGO coupon
I also got back two codes for $3/$15 coupons and have $11.49 towards another Physician's Formula UP and $8.60 towards another household cleansers UP.