- 4 Shake 'N Bakes $1.99 each, used four $0.75 coupons and got back $3 catalina (WYB 4+, Valid until 4/17) = $1.04 profit
Rite Aid - I've been looking for clearanced The Doctors Nightguards but I haven't had any luck. I've bought everything at RA that I'm interested in for the week, so I have to decide if its worth hunting for clearance items.
At the first store, I bought:
- 2 Lysol Wipes (28-35 ct) $1.99 each, used two $1 coupons (not sure where I got these, definitely from some kind of coupon booklet), got back two $1 UP's and will get back $1 (SCR #43) = $1.02 profit
- Total was $2.26
- 2 Veet Caring Touch Cream Kits $4.79 each ($5.99 reg price, 20% Wellness discount), used two $3 coupons, two $3 in-circular coupons (adjusted down to $1.79 each) and got back two $1 UP's = $2 profit
- 4 Lysol Wipes (28-35 ct) $1.99 each, used two $1 off 2 coupons (3/6 SS), got back four $1 UP's and will get back $1 (SCR #43) = $0.96
- Used two $1 UP's, total was $5.19