Saturday, March 5, 2011

Free Dryer Sheets at RA

RiteAid
  • 8 RA Brand Fabric Softener Sheets (80 ct or 25% more 100 ct) $0.99 each, got back eight $1 UP's = FREE
  • English Muffins $2.49
  • Used $1 UP, $2 UP and $5 UP, total was $2.97
The sheets are advertised as being $1.99 each but for some reason, some are ringing up as $0.99. I've heard the 40 ct. boxes are not $0.99, but it may be worth checking out in the store. This sale ends today. Wish I'd seen it earlier in the week!

Walmart
  • 5 Gain Fabric Softener Sheets $3.52 each, used five $3 coupons (2/13 RP) = $2.60 or $0.52 each
I don't normally like to venture in to Walmart, but I'd heard the Gain items were pretty close to $3. The liquid fabric softener was much more expensive, so I passed on that. I'm going to check out Dollar General to use up the rest of my coupons.

4 comments:

Erin said...

cool :-) If your Walmart has the Gain 40 ct fabric softener sheets ($2.87 @ mine) their updated coupon policy says you'll definitely get the overage or if you've bought nothing else, get $ back. Yeah!

Sheila said...

You may want to venture to Walmart from now on...new coupon policy, allows overages now on coupons ;) & accepts competitors catalinas
http://walmartstores.com/printcontent.aspx?id=7655

frugalsuz said...

I heard about their new policy! It might change my mind about Walmart, but we'll have to see. They've always been so nasty in the past, I'm not fully convinced they've changed their 'tude yet.

mb said...

rite aid has the small bottles of gain for less than $3 with 20%. I got a little overage on each one. -mb