Rite Aid - while I was buying these items, I also picked up rainchecks for The Doctor's Nightguard that's on sale this week. The raincheck price will be $4.99, so free after the $5 coupon. During the month of April, there's a $3 SCR on these (Limit 2!) so that's a $6 profit per account. Be sure to get a raincheck if you can.
- 4 Gillette ProGlide Razors $8.79 ($10.99 reg price, 20% discount), used four $4 coupons (2/27 P&G), $3 off $15 purchase coupon (from survey received on receipt of previous purchase) and got back $10 UP (WYB $30, Limit 1) = $6.16 or $1.54 each
- 2 Veet Caring Touch Cremes $5.19 each ($6.49 reg price, 20% discount), used two $3 coupons and two $3 circular coupons and got back two $1 UP's = $3.62 profit
- Revlon Emery Boards $1.95 ($2.45 reg price, 20% discount), used $2 coupon and will get back $1 (SCR #20) = $1.05 profit *This is the regular price, so you have until 3/29 to pick up this deal
- Used $3 off $15 coupon, $14 in UP's, total was $3.62
Walgreens - nothing fancy here, just bought more Almay for $4.19, used the $2 coupon and got back $5 RR. Also found some great clearance stuff:
- 2 Always double pack liners clearanced to $2.29, used two $1 coupons (P&G rebate booklet) = $1.29 each
- 10 No Nonsense knee highs clearanced to $0.20 each
- Dark Fudge chocolate/popcorn thingies $0.66
- Used $5 RR, total was $0.29
- Iams Naturals Dog Food $14.69, used $1 coupon (2/27 P&G) = $13.69
- Sewing Machine clearanced to $6.44 (down from $29.99)
- Total was $21.61
Found anything interesting on clearance in your neck of the woods?