Monday, November 1, 2010

Zebra Print Blanket!

Be sure to check out my post for this week's deals. There's a hidden deal at CVS and another $20 Olay rebate (WYB $50).
Rite Aid
  • 2 Kendall Antimicrobial Items $3.50 each, used two $2.50 coupons (cashier entered one as $3.50) and will get back $3 (SCR #77, WYB 2) = $2 profit
  • Nautica Island Voyage Cologne $21.50 (reg. $31.50, $10 Wellness discount this week)
  • Used $5 off $25 coupon and 17 $1 UP's, total was $2.15

I'm really not feelin' the Diabetes $5 UP this week, but I read on Slick Deals that for this particular deal, it may track your spending. Once my coupon order comes in for the week, I may try to find the One Touch Delica Lancing Device using the free coupon in Sunday's paper and hopefully the $7 I spent today on the Kendall will count towards this deal. If not, no biggie.

Got the cologne for my hunny. He was getting low and we priced out a couple different places. Between the sale price, $5/$25 coupon and all the UP's I had, this was definitely the place to get it.

Walgreens

  • 2 Vicks Nyquil Sinex $5 each, used two $4 coupons (10/10 P&G) and got back $5 RR (WYB 2) = $3 profit
  • Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup (4 oz) $5.99, used $3 coupon (printable, no longer available) and got back $6 RR = $3.01 profit
  • 3 Velveeta Mac & Cheese $5
  • Living Solutions Fleece Blanket $2.50
  • Used two $6 RR's, total was $0.87

Repeated this transaction again, and then at a third store, I bought:

  • Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup (4 oz) $5.99, used $3 coupon (printable, no longer available) and got back $6 RR = $3.01 profit
  • 3 WAG shredded cheeses $1.50 each with in-circular coupon
  • Used $6 RR, total was $1.49
ShopRite - was getting dangerously low on Excedrin, so I was really happy to see this sale.
  • 2 Excedrins (24 ct) $2.49 each, used two $1 coupons (10/17 SS) and got back $3 catalina (WYB 2) = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • 4 Act II Popcorns $1 each, used four $0.75 coupons (9/26 SS) = FREE
  • Pepperidge Farm Ciabatta Rolls $2.99, will send away for Try Me Free rebate (peelie form on package) = FREE *When I found these for the first time, I snagged three of the peelie rebate forms. I'm glad I did because there are no forms left
  • Simply Napkins $0.99
  • Thomas English muffins $0.99
  • 3 SR sour creams $1.49 each
  • 2 ICBINBs $2.69 each
  • 2 Red Star Yeasts $3.99 each
  • Used four $5 catalinas, total was $5.78

Then I bought another two Excedrins and one more Simply Napkins, paid using the $3 cat I earned above and $0.87 in cash and got another $3 cat.

No comments: