Sunday, November 7, 2010

Keeping it Simple

CVS
  • 4 Wheat Thins (small boxes) $1, used four $1 coupons = FREE
  • Bonus - got back $1 EB for green bag tag
I managed to roll my measly collection of EB's over the last week or so, so I'm ready to go for Black Friday. There's not much else I want at CVS this week, so I may be done there. I am sick of shopping at Rite Aid but I have some expiring UP's to use up so I'll have to figure out something.

Walgreens - got a rebate receipt for the Neuragen. Now I can use the regular receipt to submit for a Shock Top NBPR rebate on baking items.
  • Neuragen PN (0.17 oz) $19.99, used $5 coupon (or in Diabetes and You magazine p. 20, didn't get the $10 Q in my inserts) and will submit for Try Me Free rebate (form prints at checkout) = $5 profit
  • Butter $1.99 with in-circular coupon
  • 2 Betty Crocker Corn Muffin mixes $0.33 each with in-circular coupon
  • Used two $6 RR's and one $5 RR, total was $0.65
Be on the lookout for $1 peelie coupons for a 12 pack or two 2 liter bottles of 7UP or Dr Pepper (plus a lot of other sodas). The 2 liters are going to be free after RR on Black Friday ($0.99, $1 RR) so using this coupon will get me two free bottles.

No comments: