Friday, November 12, 2010

Anyone Got Some Cheese?

Oh boy, that's a whole lotta crackers! I submit rebates at three addresses, so I did this deal thrice.

Rite Aid - my card
  • 10 Kellogg's Crackers and Cookies $1.99 each, used $1 off 2 RA coupon (Oct. Video Values) and four $1 off 2 coupons (some for crackers, some for cookies, found inside coupon booklet found in stores), got back $1 UP for each and will submit for $10 rebate (WYB 10 items in a single transaction) = $5 profit
  • 2 Tugaboos $0.79 each ($0.99 reg price, 20% Wellness discount), used two $1 coupons (found inside package) = $0.42 profit
  • 6 Milky Way bars $0.50 each
  • Used $5 off $25 coupon, $1 UP, four $2 UP's and $2.99 UP, total was $1.49, overall profit $6.52
Was planning to use a $4 off $20 coupon but I realized after the cashier scanned all my items that the coupon was for my boyfriend's Wellness card. The candy bars were the closest thing to grab to get my total up to $25. Wish I'd realized it beforehand. I could have picked up a Nivea or something else for free.

DBF's card
  • 10 Kellogg's Crackers and Cookies $1.99 each, used $1 off 2 RA coupon (Oct. Video Values) and four $1 off 2 coupons (some for crackers, some for cookies, found inside coupon booklet found in stores), got back $1 UP for each and will submit for $10 rebate (WYB 10 items in a single transaction) = $5 profit
  • 2 Tugaboos $0.89 each ($0.99 reg price, 10% Wellness discount), used two $1 coupons (found inside package) = $0.42 profit
  • Used $4 off $20 coupon (Oct. Video Values), two $1 UP's, $2 UP and $2.99 UP, total was $3.69, overall profit $9.32
Finally again on my card:
  • 10 Kellogg's Crackers and Cookies $1.99 each, used $1 off 2 RA coupon (Oct. Video Values) and four $1 off 2 coupons (some for crackers, some for cookies, found inside coupon booklet found in stores), got back $1 UP for each and will submit for $10 rebate (WYB 10 items in a single transaction) = $5 profit
  • 2 Tugaboos $0.89 each ($0.99 reg price, 10% Wellness discount), used two $1 coupons (found inside package) = $0.42 profit
  • Nivea Men's Body Wash $3.99, used $3 coupon and got back $1 UP = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Used $5 off $25 coupon, ten $1 UP's, total was $1.47, overall profit $9.53
Here's a shot of the coupon/rebate booklet. There are two rebates inside - one good 11/1 - 11/30 and one good 12/1 - 12/31. There are also tons of coupons included. I found mine on a freestanding display of Kellogg's crackers and cookies. It was shaped like a car or something I think. Hope you're able to find them too!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Thanks for pointing out the Keebler deal! I had the coupons booklets that I picked up earlier this week. (I went back yesterday and got about 5 more! LOL) My RA did have enough stock to do the deal, but didn't have the CheezIts tagged as being in the deal and I was in a hurry...oh well. They didn't carry any of the Fudge Shoppe cookies either, but, it was still a good deal, especially with the +Ups and the MIR! Thanks! Glad your comments are open again!

frugalsuz said...

Connie,
Each store I went to had a different couple of Kellogg's varieties tagged for the sale, but never the same ones. That was fine with me because it meant those untagged items were still in stock. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the deal too. :)