- AMO Complete Multi-Purpose Solution (12 oz.) $7.99, used $1 coupon (8/15 RP) and will get back $7.99 (SCR #51) = $1 profit
- Total was $6.99
- Blink Tears Eye Drops (0.5 oz) $7.99, used $1 coupon (8/15 RP) and got back $7.99 EB (Limit 1) = $1 profit
- Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets (20 ct) $5.99, used $3 coupon (8/15 RP) and got back $2 EB (Limit 1) = $0.99
- Gillette ProGlide Razor $9.99, used $4 coupon (8/1 P&G) and got back $5 EB (Limit 1) = $0.99
- Used $1 EB, $3 EB, $4.99 EB and $5 EB, total was $2.93
Other than running these couple errands, my boyfriend and I just lounged around. As you can see, it wasn't the nicest day out. We watched Green Zone, made some eggs and hung around in our sweats.Even Mousse said it looked crappy out.
The weather yesterday was gorgeous, so with my sister in tow, we made our annual trek to the Sussex County Fairgrounds. Its part 4-H Fair, part craft fair, part amusement park. My boyfriend bought these beautiful earrings for me from one of the vendors. We made sure to get vanilla milkshakes from the 4-H stand (delish!), strolled through the barns looking at sheep, goats, chicken and rabbits, poked around the craft booths, watched the horse show for a bit and tried to avoid getting hit by passerbys wielding inflatable mallets, lime green aliens and gigantic stuffed toys. Fun for all! :)