Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to RA

Its definitely a slow week, but there are still a couple good deals out there. I bought these on my boyfriend's Wellness card and will submit the rebates in his name.


Rite Aid
  • AMO Complete Multi-Purpose Solution (12 oz.) $7.99, used $1 coupon (8/15 RP) and will get back $7.99 (SCR #51) = $1 profit
  • Tugaboos Diapers (trial size) $0.89, will get back $1 (SCR #41) = $0.21 profit
  • Total was $7.88

There's a $1 coupon inside the Tugaboos package that I'll use to buy a second pack for my rebate account. When these diapers first came out, they were everywhere in the stores but now they're a little harder to find. I've been on the lookout for them for a week or so, and this was the first store that had them in stock. I found them in a wire bin towards the front of the store, but hunt around. They could be anywhere.

No comments: