- 10 Kellogg's Pop Tarts three for $5 (10th one rang up as $2.35), used five $1 off 2 coupons (8/1 RP), got back $10 catalina (WYB 10) and will submit for $10 rebate (WYB 10 items in one transaction) = $7.65 profit *Just was doing some research on this online form and I'm not 100% sure it will work. It seems like Kellogg's is putting the rebate form in various store circulars only. I'm going to hold off sending this in for now.
- SR Reusable bag $0.99, used FREE catalina = FREE
- DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza $3.59, used FREE coupon (Kraft home mailer, valid up to $3.30) = $0.29
- Used two $5 catalinas, total was $2.66
- Humphrey's Teething Relief (found in baby aisle) $5.99, used $1.50 WAG coupon (monthly coupon book) and will submit for Try Me Free rebate (peelie found on package) = $1.50 profit
- Geisha Mushrooms $1.19
- Used $4 RR, total was $1.68 - there was a sign covering the price of the Humphrey's that said that after coupon it would be $4.99. With the mushrooms, my total would have been just over $6 so I was planning to use two $3 RR's. Instead, it was cheaper than I thought so that threw me off a bit.
Separately, I bought:
- Pill Glide Swallowing Spray (found near Pharmacy) $6.99, will submit for Try Me Free rebate = FREE
- Folder $0.09
- Used $3 RR and $7 RR, total was $0.57
Since the deals at Walgreens aren't looking so hot, I'm trying to use up some rewards on rebate items.