- 8 Pantene Sham/Cond $4 each, used two $1 off 2 coupons (9/30 P&G) and four BOGO coupons (9/16 SS *Auto-deducted for $6.99 each), got back $10 EB (WYB $30, Limit 2) = $7.96 profit
- Tommy Girl Perfume $9.99, used $10 select perfume/cologne CRT (got today) = FREE/$0.01 profit
- 4 Robitussin $4.99 each, used four $3 coupons (9/30 RP) and got back $6 EB ($3 WYB 2, Limit 3? Its definitely more than limit 2) = $1.96
- 5 Chef Boyardee $1 each - bought these as a filler to make sure my total was positive. Wasn't sure how much the 25% off coupon would take off the order.
- Used $10/$50 CRT, 25% off coupon (emailed to me - took off $2.09) and $1 EB, total was $4.27
I'm now two weeks into an online accounting course. I've mentioned before that I work at a college and I've been toying around with the idea of taking some classes for fun. Luckily, they're free for me, I just have to purchase the books so I figured - why not? How often in life can you learn something new - for free nonetheless? My undergraduate and graduate degrees are in Psychology and Counseling, and I didn't take any business courses in college. I've always regretted how narrowly focused my course work was during those years. There's no time like the present, so I went and signed myself up. But I forgot one crucial thing - college is hard! I've had to get my mind back into "school mode." I don't know about you, but the thing I look forward to most after working all day and commuting two hours is a nice big juicy stack of homework. Not! I just keep reminding myself that it was my decision to take this course and that I wanted to learn something new, and that helps me push through. And I have learned a lot. And it has been interesting. But man, my brain is tired!