I dare you to listen to this song and see if your foot isn't tapping along to the beat within the first 30 seconds. I love the big band 40's feel to her songs. This tune has been stuck inside my head all day. And if you like Back It Up, try Absolutely Me. Love it!Rite Aid - went back for more of the same goodies as yesterday. Used DBF's card....but the cashier didn't scan it and I didn't realize until I'd already paid and no UP's printed on the receipt. The manager ended up returning everything and then re-ringing everything fresh. But returns are never simple at RA and it took about 20 minutes to do that. Oy.
- 2 Got2Be Oil-licious $6.49 each, BOGO sale, used $2 RA coupon (Oct Video Values) and got back two $4 UP's (monthly deal, Limit 2) = $3.51 profit
- 4 Dex 4 Liquid Berry Burst (2 oz) $2.39 each, will get back $10 (SCR #38, $1 WYB 1 or $5 WYB 2, Limit 2) = $0.44 profit
- 2 RA Glucose Tablets $1.83 each, will get back $4 (SCR #36, $1.50 WYB 1 or $4 WYB 2, Limit 1) = $0.34 profit
- 2 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razors $8.79 each ($10.99 reg price, 20% discount), used two $4 coupons (10/7 RP) and got back two $4 UP's (Limit 2) = $0.79 each
- 2 City Color Nail Polishes $0.99 each ($1.99 reg price, 20% discount) = $1.98 - thought I'd get back a $3 UP for each (WYB Halloween makeup items) but no UP's printed
- Used $27 in UP's, total was $2.41
Here's a close up of the polishes to avoid.