Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Great Cover Girl Deal

I bought extra papers on Sunday just so I could do this deal twice:

Rite Aid - my card



  • Four Cover Girl Professionals Loose Powders $6.05 each and four CG Smoothers Concealers $6.99 each, used four $8 off 2 coupons (10/2 P&G) and got back $10 UP (WYB $30, Limit 1)
  • Total with tax was $9.83 so $0.17 profit
Then on DBF's card, I went for a bit more of a moneymaker:
  • Four CG Classic Color Blushes $5.69 each and four CG Invisible Concealers $5.59 each, used four $8 off 2 coupons (10/2 P&G) and got back $10 UP (WYB $30, Limit 1)
  • Total with tax was $4.19 so $5.81 profit
I'll also use these purchases towards the $10 Olay rebate WYB $50 to make my overall profit $15.98!


All Cover Girl makeup is BOGO 50% off this week and the coupons are good on ANY CG makeup. It makes choosing items for this deal super easy, but I can never predict how RA will calculate these BOGO 50% prices. I was happy to get the loose powder for free, I love that stuff. The two stores I went to had a slightly different selection of items and the prices varied, so what you find at your store may vary.

Went back to ShopRite for some more goodies:
  • Lysol Dual Action Wipes $1.99, used $1 coupon (Oct All You magazine) and will send away for TMF rebate = $1 profit
  • Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil $5.99 (down from $12.99)
  • 2 Betty Crocker Muffin Mixes $0.99 each, used $1 off 2 coupon (10/2 GM) = $0.99 or $0.49 each
  • 3 Jello packets $0.80 each - bought so I could use my $5 Kraft/Nabisco catalinas
Got some other stuff too, shredded cheese and a loaf of italian bread.

No comments: