- 4 Carolina Rice packets (1 lb) $0.99, used four $0.50 coupons (9/11 RP) = FREE
- 2 Hatfield Ham Steaks $2 each, used two $2 coupons = FREE
- 2 Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef's Favorites $0.99 each, used two $0.50 coupons (9/25 SS) = FREE
- 4 Oscar Mayer Cold Cuts $3.49 each
- SR muenster cheese $3.53 and SR swiss cheese $4.40 - will use these plus the cold cuts for a $10 Newcastle NBPR rebate on $15+ of deli meats and cheeses
- Used four $5 Kraft/Nabisco catalinas, total was $1.88
Got some routine maintenance done on my Honda-mobile yesterday. Saved 15% because I got the work done on Sunday (a special the dealership runs) and I'm going to send away for a free Honda stadium blanket for having a service done between 10/1 and 10/15.
So remember my hit and run accident from a while back? I never filed a claim because the damage was pretty minor. I reported it to my insurance but that was all. The police report said I was at fault which ticked me off, but the insurance company told me they determined that I wasn't at fault. Fine and dandy, I moved on with my life. All of a sudden, the insurance company starts calling me left and right last week. Turns out, the guy who hit me has filed a claim -- almost two months after the accident - sound fishy to you too? But here's the kicker -- he's the one at fault! Karma baby!