Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wanna Take a Guess?

Am I getting predictable? One look at the picture and you can tell where I've been today! I wish CVS and Walgreens would pick up a bit. I love Rite Aid, but I'm missing my other buddies a bit. Oh well, next week looks promising.

First store
  • 2 Veet Gel Creams $4.49 each ($6.49 reg price, 20% Wellness discount), used two $2 in-circular coupons, two $2 coupons (or here) and got back $5 UP (WYB 2, Limit 2) = $4.02 profit
  • Finesse Clean and Simple Conditioner Normal or Dry (10 oz) $3.19 ($3.99 reg price, 20% Wellness discount) used $1 coupon (5/8 SS or May All You magazine), will get back $3 (SCR #41) and will submit for $2 rebate (5/8 SS) = $2.81 profit *Also TMF peelies on the Clean and Simple line (I've maxed this rebate out already)
  • 2 Dial Hand Soaps $2.29 each, BOGO sale and got back $2 UP (WYB 2, Limit 1) = $0.29 for two
  • Used $3/$15 survey coupon (my last one!) and $1 non-prescription purchase coupon, total was $2.19, overall profit $9.81
Then at another store, I found more Veet. This was on my newest card, so I don't get any discount:
  • 2 Veet Wax Strips $4.79 each, used two $2 in-circular coupons, two $2 coupons (or here) and got back $5 UP (WYB 2, Limit 2) = $3.42 profit
  • Total was $2.25 with tax
Got one more survey code at this store. Its a shame they're becoming scarce. I love the X off X coupons at Rite Aid!

No comments: