Thursday, June 2, 2011

Making some Green

Rite Aid - did this on DBF's card
  • 2 Renpure Sham/Cond $4.99 each, got back two $4.99 UP's (Limit 2) = FREE
  • New Skin Spray Bandage (1 oz) $5.99, used $1 coupon (printable, no longer available), got back $3 UP (Limit 4) and will get back $2 (SCR #22, Limit 2) = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Animal Crackers $0.50
  • Used $3/$15 survey coupon and $1 non-prescription purchase coupon (June Video Values), five $2 UP's and one $1 UP, total was $1.32, overall profit $2.66
There was a sign on the New Skin that said it would be $4.79 (Buy Rite deal through the end of the month) so I picked up the crackers to get me to $15. It rang up $5.99 instead and the cashier I had is a real pip, so I didn't bother fighting it. I read something online about the sale price overriding the Buy Rite price, although that doesn't make much sense to me. New Skin Liquid Bandage also qualifies for this deal and is regularly priced for less (the spray was $7.79), so if you have a 20% discount, you'd probably pay less than $5.99.

Got my Febreze Noticeables rebate in the mail yesterday. Even though the item cost me $2.49, they sent me back a rebate for $3.50! Gotta love P&G - they always make good on their rebates.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Hey, got my $25 Prilosec GC today :)

frugalsuz said...

Sweet, maybe mine will be coming soon too!