Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gosh!


Walgreens
  • Gillette Fusion MVP Manual or Power Razor System $8.99, used $4 coupon (9/27 P&G) and got back $6 RR = $1.01 profit
  • Stamps $8.80
  • 2 Motts apple juices $1.79 each
  • Used two $6 RR's, total was $6

I had planned on buying two packs of Trident here. They rang up as $1.29 and $0.71 each and the cashier entered in my BOGO coupon as $0.71 and would not budge when I tried to get him to enter it in for a buck. Sigh. I had him take the gum off the order, which totally flustered me and threw off my plan. I should have used a third $6 RR, but I was thinking I didn't have enough items to coupons.

  • Gillette Fusion MVP Manual or Power Razor System $8.99, used $4 coupon (9/27 P&G) and got back $6 RR = $1.01 profit
  • Trident Layers gum $1 each, used BOGO coupon (10/18 SS - cashier entered in as $1.49 off - quite an improvement over store #1), got back $1 RR = $0.51 profit
  • Scotch bubble mailer $0.33 with in-circular coupon
  • Walgreens $25 gift card - I'm getting tired of hunting for change with all these tiny totals
  • Used $6 RR, total was $25.64

Then I bought:

  • Gillette Fusion MVP Manual or Power Razor System $8.99, used $4 coupon (9/27 P&G) and got back $6 RR = $1.01 profit
  • 2 Motts apple juices $1.79 each
  • Used $2 RR and $6 RR, total was $1.20

The cashier scanned one of my juices twice and then bagged it for me. As he was moving the second bottle to the bag, he ran the barcode across the scanner and it rang it up again. He let out a huge, exasperated Napoleon Dynamite-esque grunt and voided it. Then he went to bag it and guess what happened? BEEP! Mr. Dynamite scanned it again! Another grunt and a void. He finally got it right, but then had a really hard time getting the bottles in my reusable bag. Poor guy was just having a rough day.

Pathmark - finally remembered to get my Snuggle rainchecks :)

  • 4 Rayovac batteries (AA or AAA) $1 each, used four $1 coupons (10/18 SS) = FREE
  • Total was $0.26
ShopRite
  • 2 Carefree pantiliners $1.99 each, used two $0.50 peelie coupons and got back $2 (WYB 2) = FREE/$0.02 profit
  • Peppermint patty $0.69 (filler)
  • Used $2 cat from previous purchase of Carefree, total was $0.72
Repeated

No comments: