Rite Aid - saw this deal on Laurie's blog - thanks Laurie!
- Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller $21.99, used $1 coupon (9/27 P&G) = $20.99
- Pantene shampoo (or conditioner 12.6 oz or larger) $4.99, used $1 coupon (9/27 P&G) = $3.99
- Olay In-shower Body Lotion $4.99, used $1 coupon (9/27 P&G) = $3.99
- Scalpicin Medicated Wipes (12 ct) $4.49, used $1 coupon and will get back $4.49 (SCR #73) = $1 profit
- Super Poligrip Powder (1.6 oz) $2.99, will get back $2.99 (SCR #130) = FREE
- Used $5 off $20 coupon, total was $32.86, overall profit $4.62
DBF bought the same things and we'll submit for a second set of rebates in his name. These purchases will also boost our Gift of Savings totals. The program ends on 10/17, which is coming up fast.
CVS - DBF bought
- Newspaper $2
- Used $2 EB (expired! oops! luckily this store still takes them)
- Twin Draft Guard $9.99 - I'm hoping this will prevent my kitties from sticking their little paws under my bedroom door and rattling the door in the frame. They usually get kicked out of the bedroom when they're getting too hyper and running around like maniacs.
- 5 newspapers $2 each
- Used $5 off $20 coupon, $6.99 EB (expired - double oops!) and $7 EB, total was $1.52
*Just realized that the $5 coupon is off a $25 total, but it didn't beep when I used it. Weird!
These papers don't have the RP inserts in them, so I'm going to buy those separately from Coupons & Things by Dede. I haven't placed the order yet, but I think its going to cost me about $0.75 an insert, plus shipping. At CVS, I returned two bottles of Naked Naturals shampoo and got back about $14 on a CVS money card. Take that Naked Naturals!