- 2 Softsoap Bar Soaps (4 pk.) $3.50 each, used two $1.50 coupons (2/12 SS) and got back $5 EB (WYB 2, Limit 1) = $1 profit
- 4 papers $2 each
- Used $1 EB and $8 EB, total was $3.23
- Playtex Pacifiers $3.99 ($4.99 reg price, 20% discount), used $4 circular coupon = FREE
- L'oreal Revitalift Clinical Repair 10 $24.99, used $1 coupon (1/29 RP) and $5 RA coupon (Feb. Video Values) and two L'oreal Youth Code Cleansers $6.39 ($7.99 reg price, 20% discount) and $3.99 (BOGO50% off sale this week), used two $3 coupons (1/22 RP), got back $10 UP (WYB $30, Limit 2) and will send away for $10 rebate (WYB $30) = $3.37
- 2 papers $1.60 each ($2 reg price, 20% discount)
- Used $1 UP, $5 UP and two $10 UP's, total was $3.76
- Baby Carrots $0.99 with super coupon from circular
- 4 Kraft Milk Bites $2.99 each, used four $1 coupons (2/26 SS) and six Kraft Fresh Takes Kits $2.50 each, used four $1 coupons (2/26 SS), got back $20 in catalinas for Munch Mania promo and $4 Kraft catalina = $5.04 profit
- Used $10 in catalinas, total was $9.90
Tried one of the strawberry Milk Bites bars just now and I gotta say, not sure I like them very much. They have a strange taste. They have to be refrigerated, so they were with the dairy stuff in the store.
Price Chopper - thanks Sheila for the P&G deal!
- 2 Olay facial cleansers $3.99 each, 2 Olay Quench body washes $6.99 each and two Satin Care shave gels $2 each, used two BOGO coupons (buy cleanser, get BW free, 3/4 P&G) and $1 off 2 Satin Care coupon (3/4 P&G) plus $1 doubler coupon from circular = $9.98 - will send away for $10 Price Chopper prepaid gift card rebate = FREE
- 2 packages PC pork chops $1/lb = $2.52
- Clear Value seasoned salt $0.99, used $0.75 iSave coupon = $0.24
- Used $3 catalina, total was $11.88
The cashier had just changed the register tape prior to ringing me up and there was a piece of tape stuck to the top of my receipt. He happily ripped that off and handed me the receipt - which now had NO prices listed for any of my P&G purchases. All that info had printed on the piece of tape. This was my last stop of the day, I was hot and tired and really wanted to get home, so naturally, there was a long line at Customer Service. After a bit of a wait, they printed out a new receipt for me to use on the rebate.