Thursday, May 13, 2010

5/16 - 5/22

As always, my deals all come from the wonderful folks at HCW, Slick Deals and Erica at iheartcvs.com, iheartriteaid.com and iheartwags.com.

CVS - thanks to Desert Diva for this great tip! Here's how to get a $5 off $30 coupon for CVS mailed to you: login or create an account with Recycle Bank and enter in UPC's for Nature Made bottles (I'm sure we all have tons of those! or use this code: 031604013028). You can enter in the same code up to 5 times and you get 10 points each time. Once you accumulate 50 points, you can redeem them for a $5 off $30 coupon (once per month). I've requested coupons with them before and they arrive in the mail pretty fast.
  • Blade 5 Razor System $6.99, get back $6.99 EB (Limit 1) = FREE
  • Aussie or Herbal Essences Sham/Cond/Stylers $2.99 each, use BOGO Aussie coupon or $1 HE coupon (5/16 RP) and get back $2 EB (Limit 2) = $1.01 profit on two Aussie's or $0.02 profit on two HE's
  • Spend $10, get back $3 EB (Limit 1) - Includes Act II, David Sunflower, Chef Boyardee ($1.50 off 4 coupon) or Hunt's $1.25 each or Poppycock or Orville Redenbacher's $2.50 each.
  • Pepsi four for $12, get back $3 EB (Limit 1) = four for $9

CVS Monthly Deals

  • J&J Reach Floss (55 yard) $1.99, use $1 coupon (3/7 RP) and get back $2 EB (Limit 2) = $1 profit

Rite Aid - $5 off $20 available here or $5 off $25 here. I love Slick Deals!! Here's a link to all the current Video Values coupons (no movie watching necessary!) No good deals yet...

Walgreens

  • Old Spice or Gillette Body Wash $4.49, get back $4.50 RR = FREE/$0.01 profit. Variety of coupons out there: Old Spice BOGO coupon (4/18 RP), Gillette body wash FREE WYB antiper/deo and $2 deo coupon (5/16 RP), Old Spice Fresh Collection deo FREE WYB body wash (5/2 P&G) or BOGO coupon (5/2 P&G) One of the best scenarios for these coupons: buy Gillette body wash and odor sheild deodorant ($5.49), use the FREE body wash coupon (5/16 RP) and the $2 deo coupon (5/16 RP) and get back your RR = $1.01 profit
  • Dulcolax Balance 7 Day (4.1 oz) $6.99, use $5 coupon (May All You magazine) and get back $2 RR = FREE/$0.01 profit
  • Stride Gum $1 each, buy two and use BOGO coupon (5/16 SS) and $1 off 2 Walgreens coupon (from monthly coupon booklet) = two for FREE

Printable Rebate Offers

8 comments:

Sarah said...

With the Recycle Bank coupons, can you print them out immediately, or are they mailed?

frugalsuz said...

Sorry, they're mailed. I just updated the post with that info.

Stephanie said...

I just received my rebate, unopened, from clorox greenworks.It said that it was undeliverable because the po box had been closed?? Anyone else have this happen?

Jennifer said...

Do you know/or do you think CVS will return a whole purchase so I can re-buy it to use my coupons & get ECBs without bringing everything back in? My husband did my CVS run for me today and didn't take my card and apparently the cashier just used his own card & none of the ECB printed. And he forgot to use my coupons. One of the things was milk, which I really don't want to bring back in. What do you think?

frugalsuz said...

Stephanie,
Oh no! I haven't sent mine in yet, I'll have to check HCW to see if anyone had the same issue.

Jennifer,
It can't hurt to try! I've never done that, but I would suggest bringing everything but the milk back in the store with you. That will probably make it easier for the cashier.

frugalsuz said...

Stephanie,
I just realized the Clorox Greenworks guarantee expired last December, so sorry about that!

coupon challenged said...

The link for the Kraft deal says the offer has ended. That stinks since I think the date it starts has even got here yet if I read it right.s

frugalsuz said...

coupon challenged,
Thanks for letting me know, I updated the post. You had to request they send the rebate to you, so I guess they had a limited amount of them available.