- 4 Super Poligrips (0.75 oz) $2.49 and $1.24 each (BOGO 50% off sale), used four FREE coupons (8/26 SS) and got back two $2 UP's (WYB 2, Limit 2) = $4 profit
- Sani-Hands Hand Sanitizing Wipes (50 ct) $2.99 and will get back $2.99 (SCR #591, valid 9/2 - 9/8, Limit 1) = FREE
- Organix Moroccan Oil $4.99, got back $3 UP = $1.99 *Kills me that I got suckered into buying this at the salon for just a bit more money. Oh well
- Reese's candy $0.59
- Used two $4 UP's, total was $1.69
CVS - found another store with vanilla in stock! Bought that for $0.66 and got some cinnamon too ($0.66), used a $1 EB to pay and got another one back from my green bag tag!
- 6 Temptations Cat Treats $1.66 each, used six $0.50 coupons (or here or 8/26 RP) = $0.66 *Was expecting to get back a $1 catalina as reported here but didn't. I wonder if its because two of the bags were All Natural Temptations?
- 3 Old El Paso Taco Seasonings $1.19 each (regular price), used $0.60 off 3 coupon and will get back $0.60 Savingstar rebate (WYB 3) = $1.77 or $0.59 each
Saturday Night Fever aka "Catnip Fever" cat treats - I love it!
I am so grateful that the previous owners left us this freezer. We have a regular fridge/freezer in the kitchen but its too large for the space its in and you can't fully open the freezer door. Its one of those with a vertical split down the middle - fridge to the right, freezer on the left, so the freezer is narrow to begin with. I don't think I could fit a full-size frozen pizza in the upstairs freezer if I had to! Its very frustrating to try and squeeze food in and out of there, so this full size freezer has really been awesome. I really need to organize it up a bit, but c'est la vie. All it looks like we have in there are the Easy Fries I got for a penny each at S&S last week, but there's lots of food behind them. Frozen pizzas, bagels, chicken patties, hot dogs, kielbasa, butter. The freezer also needs a good defrosting but that isn't going to happen anytime soon. We got some eatin' to do!
Shall we progress onto the stockpile room? We haven't been here since the renovation!
Really stocked up on paper goods at Price Chopper a couple weeks ago. My paper towel pile has reached the ceiling:
I just love this metal shelf. DBF's mom gave it to us. Its super strong and has wheels, so its easy to move around if I need to. I think she got it at BJ's?
I was trying to think of different ways to really maximize the space in this room and I decided to put these two shelves back to back, rather than up against a wall. As you can see, they're not quite even due to years of use (I've had these since college) and they don't always stand up very straight. Putting them up against the walls just emphasizes how crooked they are, and also drives me crazy, so this works better. I've kept the stuff stored on them pretty light so as to not add to the strain.