Friday, September 21, 2012

Stocking up for Halloween

Stop & Shop

  • 4 Pillsbury Cake Mixes and 17 Mars King Size Candy Bars $1.25 each, used seven $0.50 off 2 tearpad coupons (all I had left) = $19.25 and got back $0.60 gas discount ($0.20 for every 7 purchased)/$21 = $1.75 profit 
  • S&S Paper Towels (single roll) $1, used $1 S&S paper product coupon (with additional $15 purchase) = FREE  
  • 3 Ore Ida Easy Fries $1 each, got $2.97 instant savings (off 3) = $0.03 or $0.01 each
  • Used $10 catalina, total was $9.91
I normally get a slip from the catalina printer that tells me how many gas points I've earned.  Nothing printed today so I'm hoping I get credited for these points.

2 comments:

mary said...

If you are handing out king sized candy bars for Halloween, I'll be there... ;)

frugalsuz said...

I figure why not? I got them for free, and DBF and I certainly don't need to eat them all ourselves. :)