Monday, June 11, 2012

Wait, Wait, Please Don't Make Me Wait

Can't stop singing Timebomb!  I wasn't crazy about the song the first time I heard it, but it has definitely grown on me.  I've taken to bopping around the house saying "woop!" whenever the mood strikes me.  Do you remember The Loco-motion?  I remember working out a routine to that song in dance class when I was younger.  Who would have thought Kylie would come so far from those days?

ShopRite has been listening to the song too and made me wait to use my catalinas.  I thought I'd be able to use the $10 catalina I earned right away, but it wouldn't go through and the manager that came over told me it was valid starting next week.  Bummer.  I bought the gift cards first and then everything else separately.  Here's what I got -

  • 2 $25 Shell Gift Cards, got back $10 catalina (WYB $50 worth) = $10 profit
  • Snapple 6 pack $5.99, used $1 coupon (6/10 SS) and will submit for TMF rebate (found on product) = $1 profit
  • Kix $1.88, used $0.75 coupon and will get back $0.75 Savingstar credit = $0.37 profit
  • 4 Lays Chips $3 each
  • Doritos (hidden behind the Sun Chips - great picture taking I've got going tonight huh?) $2.14
  • Milk $0.79
  • Sloppy Joe Mix $0.99
  • Total was $71.78
Stop & Shop

  • 2 $25 Shell Gift Cards, got back $10 catalina (WYB $50 worth) = $10 profit 
  • Snapple 6 pack $5.99, used $1 coupon (6/10 SS) and will submit for TMF rebate (found on product) = $1 profit
  • 20 Friskies Indoor and Plus Wet Cat Food $0.50 each, used five $0.50 off 4 coupons (3/18 RP) = $5 or $0.25 each
  • Used $7 catalina, total was $53.45

Got the cat food for a donation event going on at work so I didn't even bring them home.

Walgreens

  • 2 Bisquicks $1.50 each
  • Used $2 RR, total was $1

No comments: