- Gillette Fusion Cartridges (4 ct) $15.49, used $2 cartridges CRT (got this last week)
- Gillette ProGlide Razor $9.99, used FREE razor coupon (WYB cartridges, 6/3 P&G, cashier took off $10.99), got back $4 EB (Limit 1)
- Gillette Fusion Shave Prep $2.49, used $1 coupon (6/3 P&G) - thought this was around $5
- pur-Absorb Supplement $15.99 (raincheck price), got back $16 EB (raincheck) = FREE
- Nexxus Shampoo $3.59, used $3 Nexxus CRT (off sham/cond) = $0.59
- Plastic Bin $1
- Used $4/$20 coupon, $10/$30 Gillette CRT (this went thru even though I didn't spend $30) and $15 EB, total was $4.99, final cost for everything (including tax) = FREE!
I bought the pur-Absorb, Nexxus and plastic bin so that I'd have an additional $20 in purchases above and beyond the $30 Gillette stuff. Last week when I tried to use a $4/$20 along with a coupon that required an additional $10 purchase, it beeped. I guess when you use these kind of coupons in combination, you have to spend enough to satisfy both - is that right? I haven't had any X off X coupons in so long, I've forgotten the rules!
If I hadn't purchased the non-Gillette stuff, it would have cost me about $5 (before tax) and then after the $4 EB for the razor - about $1. You can't beat that! Da boyfriend loves Gillette and the deals on them have become pretty scarce.
I had to scan my CVS card three times before I got the $10/$30 Gillette CRT so don't give up. I got a great bunch of CRT's - $4 off $20 beauty purchase, $2 off two Tresemme hair care (use on the trial size bottles at $0.99 each, I couldn't find any at this store), $3 off $10 CVS brand purchase, $7 off Physician's Formula makeup and $15 off Physician's Formula skincare. What a great haul!