Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Little Bit of This and That

CVS - found a store that had the Newton Fruit Thins so I picked up a box of the blueberry variety, used my FREE CRT coupon from the other day.  They're pretty good!  Also picked up four bottles of Dawn Plus Detergent for $0.24 ($0.99 sale price minus $0.75 coupon from 8/28 P&G).  I was able to find a store with another Air Wick in stock, so I got my $10 EB for buying $20 worth of household items.  Well, technically $19.96 but the EB still printed.

Walgreens
  • 2 Scott Naturals Paper Towels $5, used $1 coupon (9/11 SS) and $1 WAG coupon (monthly coupon booklet) = $3 each
  • 3 Lindt Truffles $0.39 each
  • Used three $2 RR's, total was $1.25
Also went to ShopRite where I picked up some cheap Romaine lettuce - 3 pack for $1.49, grapes for $0.99 a pound and FREE Kikkoman Teriyaki sauce.  It was $0.99 a bottle and I used this $0.55 coupon (I also found peelies in the store).

No comments: