Sunday, December 23, 2012

Its (NOT) the End of the World as We Know It...

When I get bored, I typically crack open a good book and flip on the tv.  But not da boyfriend.  He was bored the other day, so while I was at work, he made me a jewelry box!
Isn't it beautiful?  Lots of compartments to store all different sizes of jewelry.
The top shelf fits perfectly on top of the bottom layer like so.  He's going to stain it for me too, just have to pick out the perfect color.
In his typical style, its a little large.  I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to put it!  (like our gingerbread men table runner?)
Now I just need to fill it up!

4 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Tell him that on Tuesday he can fill it up :)

Sheila said...

It is beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Jenny said...

Lucky you!! That's gonna be a beautiful jewelry box..... Merry christmas!!

frugalsuz said...

Merry Christmas to you all as well! :)