Friday, November 30, 2012

The Mist

Earlier in the week, we had our first snowstorm of the season.  At least, I think it was the first?  Anyway, I woke the following morning to this bizarre weather.  It was cooooold, foggy and sunny all at the same time.   
 Doesn't that look so odd?  It almost looks like someone superimposed some fog over a nice sunny morning.
Shadow was perplexed as to why I'd be bothering to take pictures that didn't involve her.  She was nudging my leg as I snapped this one.  Either that or I was just blocking her path outside.

So, just a quick note about the blog.  I figure I'll keep it loosey-goosey and post when I feel like it.  I'm not going to set limits on myself about when/what to post because then I'll just end up feeling burnt out like I did before.  Thanks again for all your kind words.  Here we go!

8 comments:

D said...

Yeah! Yeah! Awesome pictures, the weather never fails to amaze no matter how old you are.

Jenny said...

I like the first picture with the sun..... Looks cold out but warm too!! :)

Sheila said...

Welcome back! So glad you reconsidered :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you decided to still blog!

Anonymous said...

Kind looks like those movies when aliens come about. lol.. Anyhow so glad your keeping the blog.

Anonymous said...

Yay, a new post. I was hoping you would reconsider. Great pics.

debbielynne said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!

Jenna said...

So excited to see your blog continue! I think it is a great idea to just have fun with your blog. We all appreciate the hard work you put into your posts and look forward to seeing updates!