- 2 Reynold's Baking Cups $1 each, used two $0.35 coupons = $0.30 each
- 2 PC Sliced cheeses $3 each
- 4 Banquet Sausages $1 each
- 4 Hillshire Farms Kielbasa $2.50 each, used two $1 off 2 coupons (10/14 RP) = $8 or $2 each
- 2 PC frozen veggies $1 each
- President Brie $4.49 - probably coupons out there for this but I got it on impulse
- 5+ lb. package chicken breasts $10.18 ($1.99/lb)
- Used $1 catalina and $3.10 in bottle slips, total was $31.33
- Mrs. Smith's Pie $1.99, used $1.50 coupon (9/30 SS) = $0.49
- 3 Mission Tortillas $1.49 each
- 2 Wheat Thins $2 each, used $1 off 2 coupon (11/11 SS) = $3 or $1.50 each
- 2 Breakstone Sour Creams $0.99 each, used $1 off 2 coupon (11/11 SS) = $0.98 or $0.49 each
- 5 SR shredded cheeses $1.99 each
- 4 Oscar Mayer Cold Cuts $2.99 each, will send away for $10 Pyramid Ale NBPR rebate = $1.96 or $0.49 each
- Borden American Cheese Singles $2.50
- Moov Frozen Strawberries $2.50
- Used $5 catalina, total was $30.85
- 4 Skippy Peanut Butters $2.50 each, got back $3 EB (WYB $10, Limit 1) = $7 or $1.75 each
There was a Skippy coupon in today's RP. I'll use that to get some more PB tomorrow.
- 8 Lindt Chocolates $1 each, got back four $1 UP's ($1 WYB 2, Limit 4) = $4 or $0.50 each
- Betty Crocker Brownies $2.15 (should have been $2) and two RA Applesauces $1.50 each, got back $3 UP (WYB $5, Limit 3) = $2.15 or $0.71 each
- Used $2 UP and two $5 UP's, total was $1.80
I forgot I took some pictures during and after the storm. The top shot is Gigi in her favorite spot in the house, gazing outside as the rain began.
Brave little guy, isn't he?
Other than some missing shingles, this fallen tree was the only damage we sustained. Thank goodness the tree fell to the right instead of the left where it would have definitely hit the house and taken out some wires.
Another pine tree was tipping over as a result of Sandy, so DBF chopped that one down, plus several others. Eventually, we'll probably take them all down and plant some hedges or something between us and the neighbors. It seems so strange without the trees there. Now I can hear the neighbor kids screaming even more clearly. Oh joy. :)