NEW - A&P/Superfresh (7/11 - 7/17) - TRIPLE COUPONS! Woo hoo! I don't have my circular in hand yet, so I'm basing this on what the HCW folks are chattin' about.
- Daisy sour cream 10 for $10 - $0.60 coupon (6/1 RP) = $0.80 profit
- Wacky Mac pasta $0.68 - $0.50 off 3 coupon (6/22 RP - I didn't get this one :( = $0.54 for 3 bags
- Hebrew National hot dogs $2.49 (4 day sale?) - $0.75 coupon (6/22 SS, I got a $1 so no dice for me) = $0.24
- M&M's 2 for $5 - $0.75 coupon (6/1 RP - mine was $1.50 off 2 :( ) = $0.25/bag
- BIG MONEYMAKER - $5 catalina WYB $10 of Novartis products (Excedrin, Keri, Maalox, GasX, ExLax, Benefiber, Triaminic, TheraFlu and Lamisil): I'm going to get 6 Excedrins $1.99 each = $11.94. There are tons of coupons out there for Excedrin: $2 off Back & Body or Excedrin PM (4/20 Parade magazine in paper), $2 Excedrin migraine, $2 Excedrin PM (6/8 SS), $2 Back & Body (5/4 SS), $1 coupons on some packages. There was also a MIR for Back & Body in the 6/8 SS.
- $11.94 - $12 (6 $2 coupons) = -$0.01 and get back $5 catalina!
- WOOPS! Just remembered that A&P doesn't take Internet coupons, so just stick with the insert ones.
- Land O Lakes eggs - not sure of price but there's a $0.50 coupon in the 6/8 SS (it says Do Not Double, but the coupon code starts with 5, which means it'll double and triple)
- EDIT - sorry, this is for the week of 7/20, not 7/13. Trident XTRA CARE gum - BOGO $1.49 and there are $0.75 coupons in the All You magazine (Issue 7, August 1, 2008 - found at Walmart check out aisles). Use two $0.75 coupons to get 2 packs free, then get back $1 ECB (monthly deal WYB 2) = $1 profit
- 4 X 6 10 Page hardcover photo books ($3.99), $3.99 ECB = FREE, LIMIT 2
- 16 x 8 10 Page hardcover photo books ($7.99), $7.99 ECB and use $3 coupon (5/4 or 6/8 SS) = $3 profit, LIMIT 2
- NEW - Sally Hansen nail polish $0.99 each - $3 off 2 coupon from iheartcvs (Printable Coupons link) = $1.01 profit WYB 2 (no limit posted in ad - yay!)
- Crest Whitening Expressions $2.49, SCR:(#225) $2.49, with $1 coupon from 7/5 P&G = $1 profit (still a profit no matter how much your coupon was for)
- Loreal Vive Hydra Gloss Shampoo/Conditioner BOGO, use upcoming BOGO coupon (7/13 paper) and two $1 RA coupons = $2 profit
- *NOTE - CVS will be having a BOGO sale on Loreal during the week of 7/20. So if you don't have a RiteAid or Walgreens, make sure you hang on to your coupons for this week.
- Electrasol $2.99, SCR $2.00, use upcoming $2.25 coupon (7/13 paper) = $1.26 profit
NEW - Walgreens
- Powerade - use the in-circular coupon to make them $0.89 each. There's a $1 coupon coming out in this weekend's paper - so that means $0.11 profit on each
- Loreal Vive Hydra Gloss Shampoo/Conditioner BOGO, use upcoming BOGO coupon (7/13 paper) = FREE
Extra-Early Head's Up - CVS Week of 7/20:
- Buy $20 worth of selected CVS brand items - get $5 ECB -- I know, right off the bat, you're thinking, "So what frugalsuz? That doesn't sound so hot." Have no fear, fellow hounds...let's work this deal a bit harder, shall we?
- The deal includes CVS cotton swabs 2/$3, CVS diapers and kidpants 2/$12 and CVS baby 14-15 oz. & wipes 80 ct. 2/$4. "Wait a minute...did you say wipes 2 for $4??" Yup I did...this is the crucial part! Step one is to print off a million $2 CVS skincare coupons from iheartcvs.com (printable coupons section)...well, ok, not really a million. You'll need 10 (or 20, if you have two CVS cards like I do). The wipes will ring up as $2 - use your magic $2 coupon and your total should be zero! (I don't think there's tax on these) The annoying part of this deal is that since these coupons beep if you use more than one in a transaction, you'll either have to break up your transaction into 10 parts or do it gradually over the week. But once you've bought 10 wipes = $20 worth, the magic CVS registers will print a beautiful $5 ECB...just for you! That's a $5 profit! I have two friends lined up for all these wipes already! lol
- If your store accepts the $2 coupon for the cotton swabs, that would be even more of a moneymaker at $1.50 each - but you'd need to buy something else in each transaction to cover the overage. I'm stocked up on these from last month, so I'll just be going for the wipes...I think. We'll see how it goes. :)