Monday, July 14, 2008

Lots of Free Shampoo

RiteAid
  • 4 Loreal Hydra Gloss shampoo/conditioner (cleaned out the store...this was ALL they had left!) = $4.99 each = $19.96 - $9.98 (store BOGO sale) - two $1 RA coupons - two BOGO coupons (7/13 paper) = $2 profit! *Don't ask me why I didn't use four $1 RA coupons, honestly I have no idea! If you do this deal, try to use a $1 RA coupon for every bottle you buy. It should work and give you more overage.
  • Coast soap $2.99 - $2 SCR = $0.99
  • Total was $1.90 after tax

A&P

  • 2 Tropicana OJ's $3.99 each, BOGO - $1 off 2 coupon (5/4 RP) = $2.99
  • 3 Yoplait yogurts 2 for $5 - $0.50 coupons (tripled) = $1 each (for some reason, I thought these were going to be free. I swear, its been one of those days)
  • Clearanced rolls $1.40
  • Apples $3.04
  • 4 Sure deodorants $1.39 - $0.75 coupon (5/18 RP -doubled only up to $1.39) = FREE
  • Used $1 catalina and $5 catalina from previous Excedrin deals
  • Total was $4.05

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog - it's great!!!

I have a question about the RA L'Oreal deal. When you used the B1G1 coupon with the RA Store coupon did it beep? Which order do you give them in? I must look like I am out to cause trouble - b/c clerks go crazy when things beep - so I avoid it at all costs!!!

Thanks in advance!

frugalsuz said...

No beeps for me! I first gave them the $1 RA coupon (scanned no problem) and then the manu. BOGO coupon. That beeped - but that's because they have to enter the price. I've done this deal twice and had no problems. The receipt doesn't show the store BOGO sale until the bottom, so I'm not even sure the cashiers noticed what was happening. Most of the ones at my store are young and never seem to know what's on sale that week anyway! But you never know - if you get a nasty or anti-coupon cashier, they might give you a hard time. Just make sure you're buying something other else to cover the overage from the RA coupons (negative $2 if you use two).
Thanks for the compliment!