- Olay Eye Roller $21.99 and two Olay moisturizers $8.99 each (one rang up with 10% discount so $8.09 and second was 50% off so $4.49), used $1 off $10 Wellness Coupon for skincare, FREE Eye Roller coupon (9/12 SS, max value $19.99, cashier took off $21.99 - I didn't correct her b/c she was giving me a really hard time) and two $1 Olay moisturizer coupons (9/12 SS) and got back $10 UP Reward (WYB $30 of qualifying items) = $0.42 profit
- Tugaboos Diapers $0.89 ($0.99 reg price), used $1 coupon (found inside package I bought previously) = $0.11 profit
- Used $5 off $25 coupon and two $2 UP's, total was $2.47
At another store, I did the same transaction again. The lotions here were a bit more expensive, so they rang up as $8.54 and $4.74. I've now spent $138.28 total on P&G items, and since this deal is tracking your purchases, if I spend another $11.72, I'll get back a fifth $10 UP. I'm thinking I'll get four Old Spice body washes/sprays. They're $4 each and I can use two BOGO coupons (9/26 P&G), so I'll pay $8 for $16 worth. I'll also get back $2 for SCR #62. So after the SCR, I'll only pay $6 and get back a $10 UP. Sounds good to me!
ShopRite - did the Kraft and the Nestle promos in this order
- 10 Philadelphia Cream Cheeses $0.99 each (limit 4 per variety), used two $5 coupons (adjusted down to $4.95 each) = FREE
- 3 Crystal Lites $2.99 each
- Kraft Mayo $2.49
- 4 CPK pizzas $4.50 each, used four $1 coupons (9/26 SS) = $3.50 each
- Nestle semi sweet choc. chips $1.99 ($2.29 shelf price counted towards the promo)
- Total was $27.49 and I got back $40 in cats - $20 for Kraft and $20 for Nestle = $12.51 profit!
The only thing better than free groceries is making money buying them! If you haven't done this deal yet, you get back four $5 cats for each deal. Each one is good during a specific week for those items (ie. Kraft cats good for Kraft products only). This deal runs into next week as well, but there's nothing about it in next week's circular. Maybe the same items are on sale again?